Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Blog without a point...

ENG 101-DAILY BLOG 9-16

            I do believe this may be my first non-specific free write. I’m watching Duck Dynasty and listening to the goats bleat, and I miss my goats. Me and my wife used to have three goats, 2 males and one female. The boys were named blackie and brownie (can you guess why?), and the girls name was Ellie May, and as goats do she became pregnant and she had three kids. The kids love the kids. My children had so much fun with those goats. The boys were pygmy, and Ellie was a milk goat. We were gonna breed them for meat and milk if needed for our dogs puppies if they needed it. We never got around to it but it sounded like a good idea at the time. That place was in Fallon, NV before we moved to Missouri. I had to get a heart transplant and Nevada doesn’t give them very often at all. But Missouri gives them at many different hospitals, and lots every year. I chose Barnes Jewish Hospital when it was all said and done. Now I have a new heart and I can watch my children grow instead of having a considerably shorter life. We have three hairless cats and two are pregnant! They should be having their kittens any day. I really hope they go good, but more so is I worry whether they will go to a good home. I really don’t want to breed just for the money, but in that case, I am on 100% disability and that check sucks! It is definitely better than nothing but not enough to get by. My wife and I have become quite creative in how we pay the bills, and we are current on everything now…almost. But the kittens are not only a VERY rare breed, but they are great companions for people with pet dander allergies, and for visits like to children’s hospitals and elder communities. Any visit to a group with the want or need, just because they dodge that pet dander problem. They’re not goats but they are less messy!

No comments:

Post a Comment