Saturday, September 19, 2015

Writer's Block #1

-ENG 101-DAILY BLOG 9-18

            Today I want to talk about writers block. Specifically, I have it. I can’t quite figure it out, but I really am running out of things to write about. And I think my last post sucked. I think it’s because my head is not in it. In it, in it, in it, See I’m constantly side tracked it seems by my 11 year old son and my 14 year old daughter. But this is not the excuse I’m looking for. You’d think with everything going on, I would have plenty to talk about. But as it is, I am sidetracked by American Dad and Steve’s puberty. How am I supposed to come up with something to write with this going on in my head? Just keep writing, just keep writing. AAAARRRGGGHHHHH!!! And I know what you’re thinking, just turn off the TV and then isolate myself in a room with no distraction. Tried it, I just get nothing in my head but wonderment why I can’t find anything to write about. So here we are, writing about writers block. Although, I gotta admit, shows like American Dad and Family Guy will eventually give you an interesting writing topic sooner or later. I am really not liking this, but I know that this is the reason for the daily writing, which I might add is NOT working for me. I run through the day and eventually fall asleep reading or typing, and wake up the next day realizing I missed my daily blog. I’m still blogging but sometimes it’s a make-up. But this is the entirety of my block, hopefully it doesn’t continue but if it does, I’ve always got “Teen Mom” on MTV.

No comments:

Post a Comment