Saturday, September 19, 2015

i Wonder what its like to be a SU-per-Heer-Roh

ENG 101-DAILY BLOG 9-17


            Today I used a writing prompt. It was something about “What kind of Superhero would you be? How would you help your city?” blah, blah, blah. So I’m going for it. I think flying or levitation should be a prerequisite, and I would want superintelligence, and A LOT of money. This way I could build all my super equipment. Like Reed Richards of the Fantastic Four, but more galactically bigger, or not bigger but more like not on an earthly level but a Galactic level. That way if something otherworldly threatened my city, I would be smart enough to build the perfect weapon and containment facility or whatever. So along with levitation and super intelligence. I would need super speed. This way I could build things superfast. I would have to use my super intelligence to help the city in building super defenses against threats that might appear. But not only that I would need to help the city in smaller ways to improve its infrastructure. Being a superhero would mean more than just fighting off evil, it would mean doing whatever I could to improve people’s way of life, make it easier to get by and survive. I would need to do what I could to improve the rights and freedoms we already possess, and expand upon them if needed. But not only that, I would need to make sure that my improvements and good intentions did not infringe upon these rights I would mean to protect.

No comments:

Post a Comment