Wednesday, September 16, 2015

My stress reliever-( also how to confuse in ten minutes or less )

ENG. 101-DAILY BLOG 9-15
            Stress, that’s the subject of this blog is stress, or a need for the lack of stress, rather. I am under some serious stress, or rather my family is under serious stress, because of a lack of fundage. The college said that returns would begin September 11th. It is now September 15th and last night my wife was asking when my money would come in from school because the electric bill needs attention. For me, the worse bill to need attention is the rent/house payment, but I think we can all agree that utilities are THE next priority. Why is my electric bill late? If we’re buying Walmart and Starbucks, then that tells me that the electric bill is paid. I do have to admit, she did say something earlier on about “I haven’t paid all the bills yet…”, but I had no idea it would be the power.
            Ladies, in regards to your men, you must deal with us much more straight forward, not round-a-bout, like a slowdown in traffic. WE prefer straight shots, as little turns as possible, and for all that’s holy, please no backtracking. Have you ever lost a puppy form it following its nose and forgetting his way back? Picture men in the same way, but with a little more respect, as much as is musterable. And that’s not Musterable like terribly tasting mustard. But more like musterable like how much respect can you muster. Do we need another definition check? I think we do…Muster- an act of assembling. So like grouping together all the respect you can give the image I’ve presented, and the scene I’ve set. I think I’m just digging men as a species a big hole. Please disregard this analogy…I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment