Sunday, September 6, 2015

This I believe

This I believe…
·         I believe in the freedom of speech
·         I believe in the freedom of press
·         I believe iin the right to bear arms
·         I believe I am just as equal as the next person
·         I believe I am a good father
·         I believe I am a good husband
·         I believe I have room for much improvement
·         I believe that communication takes at least two people, one to talk and one to listen
·         I  believe that both should understand the message
·         I believe there are good cops
·         I believe there are more bad cops
·         I believe in our system of government
·         I believe bureaucrats mess it up
·         I believe there are good politicians
·         I believe there are more bad politicians
·         I believe Congress should follow the same laws that the citizenry do
·         I believe I could write things like this forever
·         I believe I would rather take my time doing it
·         I believe not all baby daddy’s are deadbeats
·         I believe a lot of baby moms are deadbeats, with or without their children
·         I believe a father should have equal rights to children as the mother
·         I believe our system does not
·         I believe the Oakland Raiders are gonna win another Super Bowl
·         I believe the Oakland A’s will win another World Series
·         I believe my children love me, whether they know it or not
·         I believe that all my dogs KNOW they love me
·         I believe my dogs behave better than my children
·         I believe I cannot fix everything at once

No comments:

Post a Comment