Thursday, September 10, 2015

very possibly free rant #1

ENG 101-DAILY BLOG 9-10
            Today is time for a new blog, and I have to admit, at this point in time I am not looking forward to blogging every day. So, let me take that back. The assignment, to freewrite for 10-20 minutes everyday sounds like an interesting journey I would love to take. That is if I didn’t have 12 kids, 5 living with me, and three of them teenagers, breeding two pairs of hairless cats and dogs, going to school full time and my wife want me to promote this health program/experience that we were but now she is doing. She actually asked me if I wanted to go to work full time at Six Flags, told me they were hiring…ARRRRRGGGGHHHHH!!!!!

            I know, I know, that was horrible grammar but they did say freewrite, and just keeping writing anything, they did. They being Ms. A and the voices in my head I like to call my collective conscience. Totally off the subject but don’t you find that word, conscience, funny? I mean CON – SCIENCE.. HAHAHAHAHA. I just love that. And well if you people want me to freewrite whatever spits out of this head, I may need to come with a warning sign! Just sayin, I can get on a rant that will fill blogs from here to Kansas City. Ten minutes is up, this is getting kinda FUN. Talk To You Tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment