Sunday, September 6, 2015

I believe my dogs behave better than my children. They listen better for one. If I tell my dog “come here”, he drops everything and comes to me right away. When I tell my kids to come here, I hear “wait one minute” or “coming”, and then I wait fifteen to twenty minutes before yelling again. Finally, I give up and go find them, or more directly direct one of my other kids to go find them. If my dogs sticks his nose in my plate or tries to take food out of my hand, or even by chance get into the cabinets, I say “NO!” and he stops, and doesn’t try again. My children will go right in my freezer and eat my ice cream right out of the box. I say “Don’t do that again!” and the next night they are right back in my freezer or fridge,. If theyre not in my ice cream, they are into something. Without my permission! My point is if I tell my dogs something they tend to obey me, this time.,right now! I ask my children and its like I’m speaking A foreign language. And you can trust me, ive invested WAY more time in my children than I have my dogs, alright. I ean the squeaky wheels get the grease right. If I had it to do all over again, I’d be a dog. I love my life. I love my kids. But I admire my dirty ol’ dogs! They cost less to feed. They go to the bathroom outside…usually.

No comments:

Post a Comment