Saturday, September 26, 2015

So you had a bad day...pt.4

ENG 101-DAILY BLOG 9-25

            So if I could fast forward through the doctors visit, the hot dogs Jacob and I had for lunch and the fit that Virgil through that night over not getting Destiny’s The Taken King and a year subscription to Xbox Live, (whew, I bet I could get a whole nother blog out of that afternoon/ night.) then we can get to the next morning. SO, the next morning I awoke to… wait for it… guess who? Yes! Tychelle! Once again late for school. yay. This time though after my wife yelled at her long enough, she got up and got dressed and got in the car. Wow. So, we headed to school, and of course, once we got there she refused to get out. Once again I went inside to ask for help and assess them of the situation. This time my wife was with me and she stayed out and talked to Tychelle. We got ahold of Josh, her main counselor, instead of Liz like the other day, and he came out and assisted Mom. I did not speak to her at all. Every time I tried to speak to her since the last three days was “Leave me Alone!!! You’re Not My Dad!!!” So I obliged her. While Mom and Josh were getting nowhere with her, we were talking in between ourselves, and decided that it was time to take the next step and talk to the Juvenile Probation Office. Josh went inside to make the call and sent out the campus officer. Wouldn’t you know, after about thirty minutes later, a couple of jokes from him, and a couple of giggles from Ty, she hopped up and went right in. Makes me sick. But the ends here did surely justify the means. Finally free of children, and my wife on her day off, we happily headed up the hill to Fenton and Starbucks. A sense of accomplishment is over us. We are laughing, and giggling, and talking about the plans for our day, when our car made a loud “POOF” sound, and black smoke came pouring out the back as the car died and barely pulled us off the freeway onto an off ramp. What a day.

1 comment:

  1. Combining families is tough. Hang in there. This too shall pass. ~Ms. A.

    ReplyDelete