Saturday, September 12, 2015

ENG 101-DAILY BLOG 9-12
                So, here we are looking for another blog spew. I’m sitting here watching UFC and wanting to incorporate this into my freewrite. And how do I do this? This is my perfect chance to analyze my audience. Which, I know our esteemed educator may not sympathize with my choice of subjects. But beings this is attached to my Google account, and my classmates are probably my age or younger, and probably at least half male, I feel this is a perfect way to analyze an audience, find my targets and cater to my fans in this endeavor. Heck I bet over half my readers are fans of MMA. Well at least maybe a few of you will agree with me.

                Now I’m not a die-hard fan like my wife, but I’ve watched enough to know a few fighters. I watched as Anderson “the Spider” Silva break his leg once and lost twice to Chris Weidman. I watched Brock Lesnar get dominated by a near nobody. And have followed the exciting career of Rhonda Rousey. I love seeing the domination moves, and the submission moves. How about the knockout of Lyoto Machida by John “Bones” Jones? Or the “Stockton Slap” by the Diaz brothers. I found myself entertained by something that I thought I would have no interest in, and even though I don’t watch as much as I used to , I still got to say, UFC Rocks!

No comments:

Post a Comment