Saturday, September 26, 2015

I can't believe that today was a good day(or Don't Worry, Be Happy)

ENG 101-DAILY BLOG 9-26

            What a week! Just a complete roller coaster. Not only is our little car dead, but our van, which is the backup vehicle, just burnt out a bearing on the front passenger side. We are transportation less for the first time in 5 and a half years. And longer than that separately. My wife walked 7.75 miles to work this morning with my 16 year old son till the President of Six Flags, St. Louis picked them up in Pacific. What luck, huh? The President no less, picking them up. Amazing, thank you Lord. With all this bad stuff coming down around us, I feel uncommonly optimistic. I believe God doesn’t give you any more than you can handle, but on this I just have a feeling things are going to work out for the best. Today the kids have not fought, they have done everything I’ve asked them with no problems, they have done their chores and cleaned up whatever I’ve seen needs attention, and Tychelle even talked to me. WOW. I am at a loss as to what to do about the lack of transportation. We don’t start getting paid till the first of October. Then hopefully we have enough to purchase a cheap vehicle to get us around. We have things set up for later. We have my loan coming in somewhere around the 11th, we have hairless puppies for sale, they are so cute, and 2 litters of hairless kittens coming, they’ll be cute also. I’ll post pictures at the end. But we all know how hard it can be to get rid of animals let alone sell them. We’re hoping for a landslide, pray for us. But I just had to tell my wife, as I love doing whenever I can, that we will make it through this, and we’ll do it together!

No comments:

Post a Comment